For centuries, coffee has been praised and ridiculed. Coffee has been accused of causing impotence, madness, and other times it is a remedy for laziness or a "gift from God". It's heavy stuff. What are the scientifically-proven pros and cons of coffee?
Caffeine is the most well-known ingredient in coffee. It is the world's most popular psychoactive substance. There are also many mobile coffee amenities in Singapore available for coffee lovers.
Image Source: Google
Studies have shown that both caffeinated and decaf coffees may have similar health effects, suggesting that it is not the caffeine responsible for the majority of coffee's health benefits.
1. Your physical performance is enhanced by coffee
2. You may lose weight by drinking coffee
3. Coffee can help you lose fat.
4. Coffee can help you stay awake and focused.
5. Coffee reduces the risk of death
6. Coffee lowers the risk of developing cancer.
7. Coffee lowers stroke risk
8. Coffee can lower your risk of developing Parkinson's disease.
9. Your body is protected by coffee
10. Type II diabetes risk may be lower if you drink coffee
11. Your brain is protected by coffee
12. Coffee can lift your mood and fight depression. Caffeine stimulates your central nervous system. It also increases the production of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine. This can help you feel happier.