Botanical antioxidant serums are a type of skin care product that use plant-based ingredients to improve the appearance of skin. They can be used in a variety of ways, including as a supplement to your regular skincare routine or as a standalone treatment.
Botanical antioxidant serums are also sometimes referred to as "superfoods" because they are high in antioxidants and have other benefits, such as anti-inflammatory properties.
What Makes a Good Botanical Antioxidant Serum?
A good botanical antioxidant serum should have a high concentration of antioxidants Aging Skin Dope Skin Co be light and non-sticky, and smell pleasant. It should also be easy to apply and absorb quickly.Here are five healthy things to do with a Botanical Antioxidant Serum :
1. Use it as a facial moisturizer. Apply the serum to your face before bedtime and wake up to soft, smooth skin.
2. Use it as a makeup primer. Place a small amount of the serum on your fingertips and gently pat it onto your face before applying your makeup. The antioxidants will help keep your makeup in place all day long.
3. Use it as a sun protection cream. Add a few drops of the serum to your moisturizer or sunscreen for extra protection against the sun's harmful UV rays.
4. Use it as an anti-aging treatment. Apply the serum to areas that are prone to aging, like the delicate skin around the eyes or forehead. The antioxidants will help keep these areas youthful looking.
5. Use it as a hair treatment. Add a few drops of the serum to your hair conditioner or shampoo for added nourishment and shine.